Monday, February 9, 2009

It has begun..

Cherry Pie was yesterday. With all of the hype of the Garmin team
showing up there was a good field of locals. While some big guns did
show up such as Roman (Ouch) a BMC rider, and a couple of lowly (in
pro terms) Bissell Riders.

Race was fast and while we started with 115 I think we ended with 75
or so. That means it was fast but not hard. Wind had kicked up quite a
bit so there were hard parts of the course. Not to make up any excuses
but I was on heavy, training wheels and I could definitely feel that
they were lacking snap. As the season ramps up I will start taking
these races a little more seriously.

As you know there is only one race that matters. So the rest of these
are for fun and some intensity training.

1 hour of racing, came out to 1193 kJ. That is a pretty hard hour my
any measure.

Coble