Saturday, April 18, 2009

Will it be a good end to a bad week?

I sure had a bad training week. Not really what I wanted three weeks out of Wildflower. Between you and me, Wildflower is a training race. Not to say I won't be racing to win, but given my focus for the year, May means nothing compared to October.

Back to my bad week:
Monday - Recover from 16 mile Friday run, 104 mile Sat ride, 113 mile Sun run.
Tuesday - Sick, help my mom figure out how to refinance both houses (the compound), Danny's B-Day.
Wednesday - Full on sick, had to walk out on dentist appointment.
Thursday - Respectable 4k meter swim, and 8 mile run.
Friday - Still sick, dinner with Dad (I am a weenie)
Saturday - Freak n' traffic school, 2 hour ride.
Sunday - ???

Tomorrow will be good. Next week will be great.
Coble