Monday, November 3, 2008

Photos from Pac Grove



Hopefully you have a small laptop and can turn your it to see these photos. Some how I look like the terminator in the wetsuit shot. This is me coming out of the water in 6th place (bad for a swimmer, huh). It is the infamous "kelp crawl" of Pacific Grove. But Crossing the tape is always fun. Rarely happens so when it does you have to enjoy it. If only my transitions would have been faster I could have been under 2:05.

It is a well run race though. My brother, Danny, raced really well. So did a few co-workers who put up impressive times.

I had to wait around for the awards ceremony to accept my Alcatraz slot for '09. So I will see you on the "Rock".

After the ceremony, my brother, Dad and I jammed home to I could race the twilight Crit on Union Street in SF. Fast nighttime racing at its best. Stuck in there as pack filler but had a good day. Maybe I will double up again in '09.