Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome

I would like to welcome everyone (anyone?) to my new blog. Seeing as I am overly competitive and cannot stop myself from training, racing, and then training again, I felt I should joining the blogging armada and start writing.

About this site:
It will be ~90% about athletics. There are plenty of political (vote tomorrow) blogs and I doubt you want to hear my opinions. There are plenty of religious blogs and I doubt you want to hear my views. There are plenty of social commentary blogs and I doubt you want me to cast judgments on you. But if you would like to hear my opinions/views/judgments I would be happy to do it in another venue, offline. Lets just focus on sports here, and let me know if I get off topic.

The sports I like are swimming, cycling, and running. I can do some, all, or just one at a time. And I race a lot, so you will hear about it. There will be product reviews, some biased, some with very little info, but I like looking and reading about gear so if you read this site you will too.

I also have a great family, so some of them may sneak in for that last 10%.

Thank you for reading my first post.
Chris Coble